Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard-Seed-Crusted Pork Medallions with Red Wine Sauce
- 2 large (about 1 1/4 pounds each) pork tenderloins, well trimmed
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 1 tablespoon whole mustard seeds, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon whole mustard seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more if necessary
- Red Wine Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?