Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard-Roasted Chicken with Warm Frisée Salad and Fingerlings and Bacon
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 16 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 2 3 1/2- to 4-pound whole chickens, rinsed, patted dry
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 6 fresh sage sprigs
- Warm Frisée, Fingerling, and Bacon Salad
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?