Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard-Flavored Mung Beans
- 1 cup dried whole mung beans
- 2 tablespoons ghee or a mixture of butter and oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 fresh green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or jaggery
- generous handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?