Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard-Crusted Pork Roast With Shallots and Wine Sauce
- 16 shallots, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 6-pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup bone-in center-cut pork rib roast (8 ribs)chine bone removed, bones Frenched, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?