Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels with Tomatoes, Wine, and Anise
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons anise-flavored liqueur (such as Pernod, pastis, or ouzo)
- 1/2 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?