Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 fresh hot red chile, seeded and minced
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 lb (1.8kg) mussels, cleaned
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 553kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 142mg (47%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|