Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels with Garam Masala
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and finely chopped, reserving fronds
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (Indian spice mixture)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes in juice
- 2/3 cup well-stirred canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 pounds cultivated mussels, scrubbed
- 1 cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- Accompaniment: naan or crusty bread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?