Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels with Fennel and Lovage
- 4 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, cut into 1" cubes or thinly sliced
- 1 cup verjus (or 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and 3/4 cup white grape juice)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup lovage leaves or celery leaves, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?