Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels with Fennel, Lemon, and Belgian Ale Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups light Belgian-style ale (such as Duvel)
- 2 pounds live mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?