Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels with Chorizo and Cherry TomatoesMussels with Chorizo and Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon crushed red chili peppers
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- pound dried Spanish-style chorizo, halved lengthwise and cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?