Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels in Tomato-Basil Broth
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 to 10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 dashes hot red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds mussels
- A big handful of roughly chopped fresh basil
- Crusty bread
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 683kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 103mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|