Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels With Oven Fries
- 3 russet potatoes (peeled, if desired)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1 cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 Roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?