Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels Steamed in Beer with Crme Frache, Herbs, and Parmesan croutons
- 4 5 x 3 x 1/2-inch slices country-style bread, crusts removed, bread cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chervil (optional)
- 2/3 cup crme frache*
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain brown mustard or whole grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 5 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 3 cups diced seeded tomatoes (about 4 large)
- 1 cup chopped green onions (about 4)
- 1 12-ounce bottle Belgian white beer (such as Hoegaarden)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?