Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels Marinated in Oil and Herbs
- 2 cups of cooked, fresh mussels (or canned or frozen mussels)
- 4 Tb light olive oil or salad oil
- 1 Tb dry white vermouth and 1 Tb lemon juice
- 2 Tb finely minced shallots or green onions
- 3 Tb minced parsley or a mixture of fresh green herbs
- Pinch of pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 252kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|