Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels Grilled on a Bed of Flaming Pine Needles
- 2 pounds mussels (40 to 50) in the shells
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- Melted butter, for serving
- 2 quarts dried pine needles
- Two 9-by-13–inch aluminum foil pans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 196kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 64mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|