Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussels Grilled on a Bed of Flaming Pine Needles
- 2 pounds mussels (40 to 50) in the shells
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- Melted butter, for serving
- 2 quarts dried pine needles
- Two 9-by-13–inch aluminum foil pans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 196kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 64mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|