Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mussel, bacon & brie tartlets
- 140g butter
- 225g plain flour
- 50g freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 medium egg , beaten with 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 100g dry cure streaky bacon or pancetta, cubed
- 4 medium eggs
- 284ml pot whipping or double cream
- 3 tbsp snipped chives
- 500g frozen cooked shelled mussels , thawed and drained, or 2kg/4lb 8oz fresh mussels
- 200g ripe brie , rind removed and cubed
- 200g mixed salad leaves , to serve
- 2-3 tbsp bought or homemade vinaigrette , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?