Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups dry white wine
- 3 pounds mussels, rinsed and bearded
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large leek, white part and 2/3 green part, cleaned and minced
- 2 carrots, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups light cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Directions1. Pour water and one cup wine into large pan. Add mussels, cover pan and steam until mussels are open, about 3-5 minutes. Discard any mussels that do not open and cool. When cool enough to handle, remove mussel meat from shell and set aside. Save 3 cups of cooking liquid and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?