Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- About 1 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into small cubes (roughly ¾ inch)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 152kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|