Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushrooms with Soy Butter
- 8 scallions, trimmed
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds assorted fresh mushrooms (such as white button, crimini, oyster, hen of the woods, and stemmed shiitake), torn or cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?