Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushrooms with Coriander and Cumin
- 1/2 lb (225 g) large white mushrooms
- 2 tablespooons sesame or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 1 scallion, green parts, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 fresh red or green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, to taste
- 1 small tomato, grated or crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?