Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushrooms in a Coriander-Scented White Sauce
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 large garlic clove, mashed to a paste in a mortar and pestle, or minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (skim, low-fat, or whole)
- 1 pound white mushrooms, trimmed and halved or quartered, depending on size
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (79%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|