Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushrooms in Escabeche with Red Bell Peppers and Chiles de Árbol
- 3 red bell peppers
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds button mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 1 1/2 pounds shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, quartered if large
- 3/4 pound oyster mushrooms, broken into small clumps
- 9 dried chiles de árbol*
- 1 pound white onions, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- Fresh parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?