Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushrooms in Cream Sauce
- 1 lb (450g) mixed mushrooms, such as cremini, stemmed Shiitake, white, and oyster
- 5 oz (140g) sliced bacon, chopped
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1½ cups creme fraiche or heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 498kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (113%)|
|Cholesterol 99mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|