Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushrooms and Spinach Italian Style
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 14 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces clean fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|