Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushrooms and Garlic
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or light olive oil
- 1½ pounds mushrooms, washed (see Notes), dried, and quartered
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, chopped, to taste
- 6 sprigs parsley, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly, ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 59kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|