Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom, spinach & potato pie
- 400g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g mushrooms , such as chestnut, shiitake and button
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 250ml vegetable stock (made from half a low sodium vegetable stock cube)
- 300g cooked new potatoes , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 heaped tbsp light crme frache
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 300g each green beans and broccoli, steamed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?