Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom butter on toast
- 250g pack butter , softened
- 1 onion , very finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 thyme sprigs, plus extra to serve
- 30g pack dried porcini mushrooms, soaked, drained and finely chopped
- 250g pack chestnut mushrooms , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp brandy
- juice lemon
- small handful each parsley and tarragon, finely chopped
- toasted bread and salad leaves, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?