Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Wild Rice Chowder Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces bacon, small dice (about 3/4 cup)
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, stems trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and small dice
- 1 medium celery stalk, small dice
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled and medium dice
- 2 cups
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?