Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Watercress Salad with Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound king trumpet or crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced into rings on a mandoline
- 1 cup watercress, leaves with tender stems
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?