Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound diced fresh mushrooms
- 5 green onions, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|