Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Swiss Burger
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices of Swiss-style processed cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|