Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna
- 1 1/2 pounds portobello mushrooms, stems discarded and caps halved and sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds cremini mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for the foil
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon whole milk
- 1 cup ground nutmeg
- 12 grated Parmesan (4 ounces)
- 2 no-boil lasagna noodles
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?