Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Red Wine Meatloaf Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms , stems trimmed, cut into medium dice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 large eggs
- 12 soda crackers (such as saltines), crushed into oat-sized pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 2 pounds ground beef (15 to 20 percent fat content)
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?