Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Poblano Tostadas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 corn kernels (cut fresh from 1 ear or frozen)
- 1 cup small flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?