Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Fontina Quiche
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2/3 cup chopped shallots (about 3 medium)
- 5 cups sliced assorted mushrooms (such as chanterelle, stemmed shiitake, oyster, crimini, and button; 12 to 14 ounces), large mushrooms halved
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely grated Fontina cheese (about 7 ounces), divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?