Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Fontina Omelet Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot (from about 1/2 medium shallot)
- 4 ounces white button mushrooms (about 6 medium), cleaned, stemmed, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 6 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup shredded fontina cheese (about 1 ounce)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?