Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Fennel Bread Pudding Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , plus more for coating the baking dish
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped white onion
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces coarsely chopped cremini mushrooms (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fennel (from 1 medium bulb)
- 2/3 cup finely chopped celery (from 2 medium stalks)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken, mushroom, or vegetable broth
- 4 large eggs
- 12 ounces ciabatta or other country-style bread, medium dice (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup coarsely grated aged pecorino (about 3 ounces), such as Gran Pecorino (not Pecorino Romano)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?