Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom and Chile Tacos Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 fresh poblano or pasilla chile, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 pound portobello mushrooms, cleaned and sliced into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 medium Roma tomato, medium dice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 8 (5-1/2-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?