Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 20 medium button mushrooms
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped lemon thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp tapenade
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- All purpose flour, for dusting
- One 17.3 oz (484g) package thawed frozen puff pastry (2 sheets)
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten with 1 tsp water
- Baking sheet 2½ in (6cm)
- 1¾ in (4.5cm) round pastry cutters
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 167kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 13g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|