Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 medium-size onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Madeira or dry sherry
- 1 quart chicken, vegetable, or dried porcini broth
- 14 ounces fresh cultivated white or cremini mushrooms, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup heavy cream, lightly whipped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 297kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (72%)|
|Cholesterol 80mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|