Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and minced (yielding about 2 cups minced onion)
- 2 carrots, peeled and minced (yielding about 1 1/2 cups minced carrots)
- 3 celery ribs, minced (yielding about 1 1/2 cups minced celery)
- 6-8 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 bunch parsely, minced (yielding 1/3 cup loosely packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh marjoram (we didn't have marjoram growing so we used fresh oregano instead, which has a similar flavor)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 15-ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube (use vegetable bouillon cube for vegetarian option)
- 1 bay leaf
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?