Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 10 g (about 1/2 ounce) dried porcini (1/2 cup; also called cpes)
- 1/2 cup boiling-hot water
- 1/2 pound fresh white mushrooms, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots (about 2 large)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 (17-by 12-inch) phyllo sheets, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons rendered duck or goose fat or unsalted butter, melted
- Truffle oil for brushing (optional)
- Equipment: a wide-tooth serrated knife
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?