Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom St. Thomas
- 2 pounds Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 4 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 pounds shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.1g|
|Saturated Fat 34.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|