Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Spinach Omelet
- 1 (8 ounce) carton liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|