Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Soup with Hazelnut Gremolata
- 1 1/2-ounce package dried porcini mushrooms*
- 1 cup hot water
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced peeled carrot (about 1 large)
- 1 pound crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, sliced (about 6 cups)
- 3 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 12 ounces assorted fresh wild mushrooms (such as chanterelle, crimini, and stemmed shiitake), sliced (about 5 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?