Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lb (450g) mixed mushrooms, cleaned and coarsely chopped
- 1 quart vegetable or chicken stock
- 7 oz (200g) baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 144kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|