Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Salad with Yuzu Dressing
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons yuzu juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds assorted wild mushrooms (such as wood ear, maitake, enoki, chanterelle, oyster, and stemmed shiitake), thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1 5-ounce package baby greens
- Chopped fresh chives (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?