Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup dried wild mushrooms (porcini, shiitake or portobellos)
- 8 oz (225 g) button mushrooms, wiped clean with a damp cloth
- juice from 1 small lemon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable stock or salted water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or rice vinegar
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?