Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1.5 litres hot chicken stock
- a handful of dried porcini mushrooms
- olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 sticks of celery, trimmed and finely chopped
- 400g risotto rice
- 150ml vermouth or white wine
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large handfuls of wild mushrooms (try girolle, chestnut or oyster) cleaned and sliced
- a few sprigs of fresh chervil, tarragon or parsley, leaves picked and chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 25g butter
- 2 handfuls of freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- truffle oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?