Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom, Rajas, and Corn Taco with Queso Fresco
- 2 Anaheim chiles
- 1 poblano chile
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 white onion, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cremini or white button mushrooms, trimmed and quartered
- 6 fresh epazote leaves, chopped (about 1 tablespoon, optional)
- Fresh-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, cut into small cubes
- 6 warm corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup grated cotixa or aejo cheese
- Cilantro sprigs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?